- All clients must obtain a returns authorization number when returning materials. No credit shall be authorized without one.
- Any returns received after a year of shipment or invoicing can be subject to a restocking fee of 25% or can be refused.
- All returns shall be subject to inspection before a credit is authorized.
Return of Stocked Material
- All products returned must be in new, resalable condition and in the original manufacturer’s box or package.
- Any material that is cut (wire, flex conduit, etc) is not returnable.
Return of Defective Material
- The client must provide a reasonable explanation for the product’s defect.
- The credit is subject to the terms and conditions of the product’s manufacturer. If a manufacturer deems that the product is not defective or the client’s error, the credit can be refused.
Return of Special Ordered Material
- All returns of special ordered material not stocked can be refused or subject to a restocking fee as per the terms and conditions of the product’s manufacturer.